BIOGRAPHY OF KIM KARDASHIAN
Kim Kardashian is an American reality TV star, model, businesswoman and socialite. This biography provides detailed information about his childhood, life, career, achievements and time.
FEW FACTS (BIOGRAPHY OF KIM KARDASHIAN)
Birthday: October 21, 1980
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: reality TV star, model, socialite
Length: 160 cm
Spouse: Damon Thomas, Kanye West, Chris Humphries, Damon Thomas, Chris Humphries
Father: Robert Kardashian
Mother: Kriss Jenner
Siblings: Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner, Casey Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Chloe Kardashian, Courtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Rob Kardashian
Children: Chicago West, North West, St. West
US States: California
City: Los Angeles
Founder: ShoeDazzle Shopping
Education: Marymount High School
Biography of kim kardashian
Kim Kardashian is one of the highest paid reality TV stars, with an estimated gross of $ 40 million. She garnered media attention with an infamous sex tape that was released prior to the start of her reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The reality show became a huge success and Kim soon became an icon. The success of the show led to the creation of several spin-offs such as ‘Courtney and Kim Take New York’ and ‘Courtney and Kim Take Miami’. He has also endorsed many products and services and is known as a businessman. Along with her sisters, Kourtney and Khloé, Kim also manages a range of retail and fashion businesses. Together the three sisters have launched several clothing lines. She has also launched her own range of perfumes and has written a book titled, ‘Kardashian Confield’. He also made headlines for his 72-day marriage to basketball player Chris Humphries.
Childhood and early life
He was born Kimberly Noel Kim Kardashian to Robert Kardashian and Chris Houghton in Los Angeles, California. She has three siblings, Kourtney, Khloé and Rob.
After her parents divorced in 1991, her mother remarried the same year to Bruce Jenner, an athlete. She has twin sisters, Kendall and Kylie, born to her mother’s second marriage.
She went to Roman Catholic, Girls’ School, Marymount High School in Los Angeles.
- Around 2003, she first came to Limelight for her friendship with famed socialite, Paris Hilton.
- In 2007, she gained media attention after the tape was leaked in 2003, following a sex tape with her ex-boyfriend, Ray J. She later filed a lawsuit against Vivid Entertainment, which distributed the tape. She later dropped the suit for a settlement of 5 million.
- From 10 October 2007, he and other members of his family signed on to act in the realty television show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The show became a huge success.
- In 2008 she played the role of Lisa in the spoof film, Disaster Movie. In the same year, she also announced that she would be participating in the realty dance show, Dancing with the Stars.
- In 2009, she appeared as a guest star in the episode ‘Benefits’ of the TV show, How I Met Your Mother. That year she supported the shoe shopping, and the vanilla cupcake blend tasted the bakery’s ‘wa-wa-wa-nila’, the ‘famous cupcake’.
- In April 2009, she came up with her own DVD titled, ‘Fit in Your Jeans Friday’, a workout DVD featuring instructors, Jennifer Galardi and Patrick Gaudu.
- In August 2009, she was the guest host of the wrestling show WrestleMania XXIV. The same year, she was seen as a guest judge on the show ‘America’s Next Top Model’.
- Later in 2009, she launched her own perfume, titled ‘Kim Kardashian’. In December that year, she was seen as a guest star in the TV series ‘CSI: NY’, in which she appeared alongside Vanessa Minillo.
- She later became a part of the reality show Courtney & Kim Take Miami, an earlier spinoff. She herself also appeared in the series.
- Since 2010, she has signed several endorsement deals and appeared in the film ‘Deep in the Valley’. He later produced the reality TV show, The Spin Crowd.
- In 2011, she released her another perfume, titled ‘Gold’ and her wedding fragrance, ‘Kim Kardashian Love’. That year, a two-part series of her wedding preparations and her wedding were broadcast.