ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT BIOGRAPHY
Taylor Allison Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading,(ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT BIOGRAPHY) Pennsylvania. Father Scott Kingsley Swift was a financial adviser and mother Andrea Swift was a homemaker. Taylor also has a younger brother named Austin. Taylor did her early schooling at El Vernia Montessori School, but later her family moved to the Wyoming city of Pennsylvania. After moving to the city, Taylor moved on from Wyoming Area High School. She was interested in music since childhood, she also writes very well. He also won the National Poetry Contest at the age of only 9.
Breaking music records
- She used to go to New York City to learn acting and music. Performed at local festivals and events on weekends. Soon he had a good hold in music. She went to a music record company, Nashville, with her mother when she was 11 years old, where she recorded her recording tapes of her songs. But Nashville rejected him.
- At the age of 12, he wrote his first song ‘Lucky You’. In 2003, Swift began work with New York music manager Dan Demetro. Now Taylor’s music career had begun. The music company Nashville, who rejected him, called him and signed the contract. She moved to Nashville with her father in office and completed her graduation.
- While working in Nashville, he worked with many famous musicians and singers. During this time, she was also learning the nuances of writing. In 2005, Swift signed a contract with ‘Big Machine Records’. Here he began work on his first studio album.
- On 24 October 2006, he released his debut album ‘Taylor Swift’. The album was at number five on the Billboard Top 200 list and remained on the Billboard charts for 157 weeks. As of 2016, 7.7 million copies of the album had been sold.
- Taylor received several awards for her debut album such as Artist of the Year and American Music Awards. On November 11, 2008, his second album ‘Fearless’ was released. It became the best selling album in 2009.
- Taylor was also fond of theater and did not want to be limited to music only. He made his film debut in 2009 with ‘Valentines Day’. She also started hosting TV shows and events. In the future, many of his albums came and people gave more love to his every album, every song than before. At the age of 28, she had won 10 Grammy Awards and 19 American Music Awards.
Run for success(ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT BIOGRAPHY)
With his new album ‘Red’, Taylor showed his fans and critics that he was not just a country artist. The album featured a variety of genres such as dance-pop, heartland rock and dubstep tracks, which received great response.
With this she re-entered the Guinness Book of World Records for being the first woman to open two million selling albums. And after the critically acclaimed album ‘1989’ she became the first woman to make three consecutive albums to sell over 1 million copies.
Her ‘1989 world tour’ grossed over $ 250 million, his highest collection.
SHe soon became the ambassador for big brands like Cover Girl, Sony Electronics, and Diet Coke. She soon became a brand in herself and started her own line of perfumes.
Awards and achievements(ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT BIOGRAPHY)
She has won several prestigious awards as a singer, including 10 ‘Grammy Awards’, 23 ‘Billboard Music Awards’, 11 ‘Country Music Association Awards’, 8 ‘Academy of Country Music Awards’, 19 ‘American Music Awards’. Huh. ‘1 Brit Award’ and an ‘Emmy Award’.
With his exceptional songwriting skills, he has found a place for himself in ‘The Song Writers’ Hall of Fame’.
Personal life and heritage
Taylor’s role model is her grandmother, Major Finale, an opera singer who made a name for herself as the best of her time. It is her grandmother singing that indulge in love for music for her.
The gorgeous pop star has numerous affairs with celebrities, and none is hidden from the spotlight. They first dated Jonas Brothers of the Jonas Brothers in 2008, but the relationship ended with Joe falling for Camilla Belle.
Shortly afterwards they dated Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gillenhall, Harry Styles and Calvin Harris. In 2016 he was spotted with Tom Hiddleston, but Taylor later announced that his relationship with Tom was over.
In August 2016, her mother was diagnosed with cancer. She was so devastated that she started a campaign for regular screening of cancer to submerge the deadly disease in her bud.
Swift wrote a 350-page novel when she was twelve years old. Her novel is complete but she does not intend to publish it soon.